The IT Director is a critical stakeholder in the success of Microsoft Imagine Academy Program.
The IT Director is responsible for:
- Ensuring the computer labs meet the requirements necessary to run the software and Online Learning courses.
- Downloading and setting up the lab licenses in the classroom.
- Identifying, communicating, and mitigating any known firewalls that prevent access to the Microsoft Imagine Academy resources.
- Understanding the user ID creation process and identifying the preferred solution.
- Setting up the certification test center (if named as a test center site).
Click on the link below to view a formal guide for IT Directors to refer to when setting up the Microsoft Imagine Academy Program at your institution.