1. Start Sage 50 Accounting and in the Sage 50 window select Restore from backup and click OK.
2. In the Restore from Backup dialog box click Next.
3. In the Select Backup File dialog box click Browse to locate the required .CAB file, select the file and click Open (or double-click the file).
4. The Select Backup File dialog box shows the .CAB file to be opened. Click Next.
5. In the Confirm Backup File dialog box click Next.
6. In the New File Name box browse to the folder where the restored data file is to be stored, and enter a file name in the File name field to replace the word New and click Save.
7. In the New File Name dialog box click Next, then Finish.
The data file will be restored and Sage 50 Accounting will proceed to open it.