The Sage 50 Accounting Student version is only valid for 14 months from the date of registration. Data from other Sage 50 Accounting products cannot be opened with download.
In the For Students section, locate the version required and follow the step-by-step instructions provided.
The Sage Download Manager requires the .NET Framework 4.0. If you are having issues downloading Sage 50 via the Download Manager use the Direct Download option. Do not download any product updates for the Student or Education versions unless you are advised to do so by an instructor.
- Click the Download button.
- Click Save File from the download screen.
- Click Run from the Open file screen.
- Click OK to save file from the Sage download manager.
The download progress window displays
- Click Exit when download is complete.
- The download manager displays for changes to computer, Click OK.
If you have previously installed any version of Sage 50 Accounting on your computer (including a 30-day trial), please uninstall that version, run the Student Version Utility, and then install the Student Version of Sage 50 Accounting.
- Click Install Sage 50 from the Sage launch screen.
- Choose preferred language from the Install Wizard drop-down list and click OK.
- Select Yes (recommended) and click Next begin installation.
Note: If you are using Windows Firewall your firewall will automatically be configured.
- Enter your serial number or change selection for the 30-day trial from the serial number screen and click Next.
- Click I Agree from the License agreement screen.
- Click Next to accept the installation location.
- Click Install from the Installation Summary screen and the installation progress begins.
- Select to launch program and click Finish from the Installation finished window to activate your .
Note: You must register before activating your software to receive an email with your activation key code.
- Click the Register button.
- Complete all fields in the registration form.
Note: Make sure to select the correct you installed from the Product needed drop-down list.
- Select the certify acknowledgement check box and click Submit.
You will receive an email with your activation code for the installed .
You must activate your before you can use the program.
- Launch Sage 50 Accounting .
- Click Activate Now.
- Enter the activation key code from the registration email and click OK to activate your student trial.